Northstar Vale ᶜˡᵐˑ ono alyë eterúna me illumë ilya raxellor
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Pack Activity 
I'll archive this on November 30th.
As discussed before, CF is dated to arrive the 31st from departure. Happy early Halloween, all ♡ This thread only requires one (1) post from each member! (For now, I'll be staying vague about losses, gains, predicaments during travel, etc)

The throes of their leaving, their parting of the Weald, is strong. They sculpt her into delicate things inside; graceless and silently sorrowful and not at all like or unlike her. Her wolves have left of the Moonspire's shadow and its all-seeing gloomtreaders; at the price, however, of her own furtive tearing from those that had once been of her blood and bone but she is Andraste, Andraste, always, and their Weald had become a dead place;
and so she has again awayed to this vale of a misted whimsy. Not for the first time, lashes lie heavy upon marred cheek and this ache within her breast a living thing that she must tend to; must hold close as she had once before, nevermother. K
eeps the kindling and the hurt for her two as baelfire for the eve of all eves.

But for her people, she must be here.

"I will remain with those of you who will forge further to assure that ze valley is without dangers. When we have been thorough, we will establish our premises — and to Diaspora will I then head, with another to advocate by my side,"  for though she had indeed spoken with its General at length, the sibyl wished for such diplomacies to be tailored to detailed understanding for his initiatives and her own. It was not, mostly, for the longing and pining she assumes she has kept from her own features, either. She has been brayed to be maddened, to be cried about as dafted shepherd, softened savior
—but she was not one to gorge herself for-ever upon her own achings.

No, no;
she would not now lose faith in those who had chosen to tread in her pawprints and sought to understand their path and her. Inexperience, sculpted to be heiress or no; eyes gone fawnfilm it wings upon her godsdaring apostles: @Agana, @Andromaque; @Kukutux, @Gracious; @Dagwood, @Wintersbane; @Phex, @Knife-Ear; straggler @Aiolos, the shadowing @Abedi.

"Come, all—"
Humbled; the rubied crown cants, coaxing for all to follow follow follow, further, further.
"let us settle."
Messages In This Thread
ᶜˡᵐˑ ono alyë eterúna me illumë ilya raxellor - by Andraste - October 27, 2019, 06:52 PM