Blacktail Deer Plateau give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
While examining Keen, Raleska can’t help but look over the yearling’s frame and wonder who had it worse — her, or Rusalka. They’d been displaced from their home, they lost half their pack (Raleska buried quickly that ugly thought of her mother and brother being dead - it was not allowed to come to life ever), and half the world seemed intent on killing them. Yet through all of this they’d come out broken but not dead — and maybe, it would always be that way as long as Raleska was lucky enough to draw breath. 

Keen seemed to be here deliberately; Raleska’s tense shoulders fell upon hearing that. She hadn’t been ready to turn the girl away, and dreaded doing so if coming here was all an accident. She thought of Erzulie and Rosalyn, who both might have had their own opinions on the matter. How was she to measure up to their expectations? Oh. Yeah — sure. Raleska answered somewhat awkwardly, wanting to be happy to see a Rusalkan return and somehow only feeling bitter instead — not at Keen directly, but just at how everyone else always found their friends and family that disappeared.. but not her. Never her. Do you want me to get Derg?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die - by Raleska - October 28, 2019, 03:05 PM