Jade Fern Grove everybody waddles in the duck parade.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Eshe was too distracted by her own melancholy to notice someone approaching, so when she was alerted by the sound of the woman's voice, she was too startled to really take any of it in. She jumped to attention, her legs stiff and spine rigid with raised hackles as she spun to face her. She didn't recognize the stranger, even though her nose was trying to tell her there was something familiar about her. They had never met (I'm pretty sure) as Eshe's time in the Hollow had preceded Sarah's (I think), but still, she ought to have recognized the scent.

Which is all the say she didn't. "What do you want?" Eshe snapped, not in the mood to be the polite, good-natured youth her mother had raised her to be. She was upset, and she was pretty sure this girl had said something about eating her and she was so not in the mood.
Messages In This Thread
everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 09, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 05:25 AM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 10, 2019, 09:24 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 11, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 30, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - November 30, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - December 08, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Eshe - December 14, 2019, 11:58 AM
RE: everybody waddles in the duck parade. - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:30 AM