Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The fiery wolf would only be left to scoff, though otherwise didnt bother with the black wolf before him when it came to killing snakes. He had never met another wolf who would not harm the reptiles, but to put them before their own kind as well? Aiolos shook his skull. 

And here they were, two wolves who disgusted each other under the same roof. 

It was just like home.

He stated then that he wasn't a witch, only a medic to the Courtfall and that somehow, yes, the snakes were special. Olo had a hard time seeing it, even as his eyes locked on one of the creatures around the wolf's nape. Think I'll be taking my chances next time then if your gonna have those dangling over me while addressing my next scratch. Not that this so called medic had done him any good here when he first arrived anyhow. Aiolos had learned at a very young age to address his own wounds properly, having an abusive grandfather and weak mother. 

No witch either, He then said, removing his study from the snake and back onto the black wolf. A guard to the Nereides. It was likely he did not know who they were. Not that it mattered. A male's  option meant little in Nereides culture. Aiolos was nothing, as well men, as the wolf before him. They only had themselves to peck and poke at.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: 500 milligram dose administered. Experiment begins - by Aiolos - November 19, 2019, 02:44 PM