Northstar Vale cut your hair and shave your beard
no worries, summer! i'm gonna pull him in my next post, feel free to get another bite in while he's babbling at them <3 thanks so much for the thread!
Zephyr has never actually been in a fight before. He'd sparred with Helios a few times, before he'd ruined everything and sent them both running from Swiftcurrent Creek, but he'd never truly felt his brother's teeth — so he isn't prepared at all for what it feels like when another pale wolf descends on him suddenly. He feels the impact first, and pressure, and then a bolt of agony lances through his shoulder and he's breathless. Wha- The word is almost a whisper, cutting off into a shocked, breathy whine.
And then he screams. Incoherently, at first, wrenching away from the unknown wolf's jaws and stumbling into the jaws of the second. He doesn't feel the way the shriek tears up his dry, already-raw throat, nor does he notice the first woman at his rear until the pain shoots through his hip, too, and warmth wells in his fur. He jerks, scream strangled this time as he lurches forward and loses his balance. His legs give out, bladder releasing, and words begin to tumble from him in a panicked rush.
Stop — stop, stop, STOP, PLEASE — He scrambles to his feet, choking, flinching from any further attacks as he backs away from his assailants with fast, clumsy steps. He doesn't see the puddle of piss on the ground where he'd been, or the splashes of blood around it. He feels them in his fur, though, warm but rapidly chilling against his skin. A sob wrenches itself from his throat as he stares at the pale wolves with wide eyes. Stop, stop, I'm sorry, I — He chokes again, on his words and the sobs that follow, turning on shaking limbs with every intention of leaving as fast as he can.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - November 30, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - November 30, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - November 30, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Cupid - November 30, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - November 30, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - December 01, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - December 06, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Zephyr - December 16, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by Tundra - December 18, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: cut your hair and shave your beard - by RIP Star - December 26, 2019, 05:50 PM