Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She speaks, and, but a moment later tears her bashful expression from him, his fiery attention no longer locked onto the dark earthy depths of her own. He smiles, pleased with her thoughts on the moon. If anything, the Sea Goddess could be very cruel and cold, but the Moon Mother always seemed to guide and comfort as though they were two different sides of a coin. Besides, even if you were not near the Sea, no matter where you go, the Moon was always there for you. I'd imagine that's why, after all, we lift our heads and sing to the moon, not the sun. Aiolos mentions on behalf of howling, spoken as he finishes a drink of cold, crisp waters. 

Her words are cool, wispy through the chilled air like the tendrils of long fur of her tail which restlessly dance along the forest floor. He lifts his burning crown, red ears perked as she speaks, her head tilt to the heavens. The stars dance in the darkness of her eyes, and he smiles. Blushes, perhaps, hidden in the red of his coat. So do I... A near whisper of his tongue and his amber attention tears from her and to the sky. Stargazing on a quiet, clear night, never got old. 

He would test the waters then, but not with the springs but the female near them. Olo moved a bit closer, keeping a comfortable distance, and paused there. Call it cliche too, but the spring here makes it all the more lovely. He ammits a small chuckle, I'm a sucker for the seaside. The sound of the falls is calming. Might make a den here, I think.  After all, he would be at least staying till spring and when the weather got bad and storms raged, a shelter would be needed. Here along the rock face near the borders seemed the perfect secluded spot.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 02, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 10, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 11, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 20, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - December 25, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - December 29, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Tundra - January 05, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: alone, even here - by Aiolos - January 08, 2020, 10:02 PM