Sleepy Fox Hollow i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it
All Welcome 
vague af, tagging @Cupid for reference. zeph is close to the border but not past it! a spree would be nice but not required <3
edit: oops i guess i should tag leaders or smth
@Mahler @Takiyok @Nyx
The need to move is what drives him, past the pain and the fear and the cold, hollow feeling that has made its home in the pit of his stomach. If he keeps moving, maybe he'll find Helios. Maybe the ghosts of his family won't be able to catch him. Maybe he'll find something to make him warm again. Or maybe he'll just die for his stubbornness.
He doesn't care, though. The ice has overtaken him entirely by now, same as it has the world around him, yet he still remembers what it was like before. He remembers being warm, once, with Helios and dad and maman — just enough to question this sorry excuse for a life he has now. Enough to bring him to a conclusion as cold as he has become. If he cannot have the warmth anymore, he will at least have his freedom, even if it leads him to the early grave he half-desires. So he moves, leaving behind any hope of familiarity among the foreign places and strange faces he has found, and again plunges himself into the icy unknown with little thought for the future, limping and looking half a corpse.
Until the scent of wolves stops him quite suddenly. It's a wonder he smells it at all, past the sickening scents of blood and infection wreathing him. He freezes, remembering immediately the lesson he'd been taught so thoroughly only a week ago, and every muscle in his body stiffens. Bile rises in his throat, instincts urging him to flee, yet he remains still as a statue, suddenly blind to the world around him. He does not see the snow-cloaked mountains or the grey sky, or any pack wolves who might meet his arrival. He sees only white fur and dark eyes and red, red blood.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
i'll give you a thousand pounds to show me how you do it - by Zephyr - December 09, 2019, 11:10 PM