Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Once the icicle was in Tux's paws, Raleska found herself thinking once, she had nearly been between those teeth. The thought sent a chill howling up her spine, and some of her breathlessness from before returned.

Not this time, she swore. Maybe much of what happened was behind her, but she would never forget how close Drageda had come to killing her. Shuddering, Raleska looked away and gained much of her lost composure in a few reedy breaths.

Thank you for helping me. Raleska looked back sharply, realizing -- she had, hadn't she? What did it mean? Did it mean the next time she came across a party of Dragedans and Tux was among them, her life would be spared? Or did it mean nothing at all? Would she be killed, like Eurycrates had, while the Dragedan party moved on, rolling over all the lives like it had done to her own?

She shook the image of her spilled blood from her mind, and nodded dumbly. "What.. now?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Raleska - January 01, 2020, 03:21 PM