Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
A silence spread between them. Raleska's gaze traveled from Tux to the sea, as if to take the pressure off of him  - off of his thoughts. She was shrewd enough to understand, in a rather basic way, what he was grappling with. It was the self-same reality she had wrestled with a moment later.

Enough time had passed where Raleska thought he was going to say no. It would have been no skin off of her back, though admittedly she would have felt rejected. She was about to even suggest he say no, in the event maybe he was just struggling with how to turn her down kindly, or politely -- but then, he acquiesced.

Well, shit.

She hadn't thought ahead enough - and balked as he moved, turning back to the cliff. Her gaze followed his, trailing the distant series of stones with a look of thoughtful detachment. She hoped she never came here again. "Alright, then."

Raleska bent her shoulder towards Tux, readying herself for whatever weight pressed against her -- wondering if she had made the right call.

Shouldering Tux against her, Raleska made for home.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Raleska - January 07, 2020, 07:09 PM