Thunder Dome but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
o o f   don't worry sis ur Life Alert is HERE & it is PISSED believes in u, also repost bc i didnt see maud's reaction to ankle ripriprip

Blunt pearl claws lance into the wildcat's fell shoulder, which only yielded enough in the stumbling and sundering of however she so meant to turn the old huntress to ribbons. It was only when the familiar scything fell into flesh, furrowing into her more ever-marred cheek, that put to rest any other motion she might have to her advantage. Not the full, heavyweight walloping that was so intended; but the heft behind those two talons was enough to have Andraste flung again in the cardinal direction that she had only just arrived; staggering even as Star began her own onslaught.

Oh— her matron would be bedecked in this silver.
And her cubs were going to shit all over the rest.

When the silverspit anchors away to see to the writhing Star, it was an opportunity to weigh in her own self once more; at either the vulnerable flex of throat or to hew into the deep chest. That spiderwebbed spine and those thin shoulders could not be a more disheartening sight; but for all that Undómiel was so-thought bold, she too was bantam. So, because she did not think that there would be much time left given for recovery, and a lioness to hunt:
Andraste so chooses to rock forth from her hinds and serpentine her way for the shoulders once more  —  and does not go for the beckoning of the throat and that thrumming vein tucked beneath the jaw. Strangulation would take too long with time that the females do not have.

Should the lioness whip about once more, Andraste hopes that the weight of her is upon her shoulders and neck; so that she might fang her way to the base of this gray skull and exact a swift killing bite.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but my mother lingered for weeks after a fat guard broke her jaw - by Andraste - December 16, 2019, 09:47 AM