Neverwinter Forest The Last Stage
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Relating to people was something Mal still had issues with. Sometimes he felt like he was from a different planet based on his experiences growing up. I could see it making sense but like.. I'm no good example for this stuff. My life's been all colors of messed up, and I don't even know what I've missed out on. Like.. I'm pretty sure one time I totally offended Ibis when I didn't know what she wanted to talk to me about or whatever. She walked off instead of clarifying, so I still don't know if it was my fault or if she was just being weird. But he wouldn't put it past her. At this point he didn't remember it entirely clearly, but he was pretty sure he hadn't tried to be a total jerk or anything, so... Since she's gone, guess I won't know. Not a big deal from the sound of it either, just would have been nice to know for sure.

His response in the end was probably not gonna be what Simmik was expecting, but since his mom was practically just a shadow in his life, it was others that took the forefront. I wasn't particularly nice to the two women who took over the pack since they seemed to be at the heart of everything bad happening -- honestly, if they showed up here today, I still wouldn't play nice. But I wonder if they told everyone to stay away from us because of that... The only way it ever felt like we only got heard was when I was loud and obnoxious, and I doubt people liked that either. But considering everyone pretty much avoided us, that's the only thing that makes any sense. Shrug. And it literally was everyone at that point -- aside from Okeanos showing up and being a pest. But we were just kids. It didn't really make sense, but he couldn't argue with what happened and he saw with his own eyes. They should have left way earlier and maybe they could have recovered some sense of what was actually right in the world.
Messages In This Thread
The Last Stage - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 01, 2020, 03:38 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - January 01, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 29, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - January 30, 2020, 03:47 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - January 31, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - February 01, 2020, 01:55 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - February 11, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - February 12, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: The Last Stage - by Simmik - February 14, 2020, 06:04 PM
RE: The Last Stage - by Mal - February 15, 2020, 09:05 PM