Lone Star Mountain cause friend i’ll give you it all
edit: in light of phil's post, i'm gonna say zeph won't do any real damage even if he manages to bite lainie - noah, u have permission to pp him per my message if u want! <3
He hardly even hears Phillip. All his attention is focused on Lainie, whose scent trails he had done his absolute best to avoid during his stay in Uaine Gorsedd. Lainie, who'd gotten all the benefits of their father's presence in the aftermath of the tragedy and none of the horrors of being lost and alone in a world far bigger and crueler than herself. Lainie, who'd always been so obedient and sheltered and disgustingly perfect, even from the start. He hadn't wanted to see her because he'd known it would hurt — but he hadn't known it would feel like this. It isn't fair that she's here, he thinks, she's always been such a child. It should be Helios here, not her.
His gaze hardens into a glare as she responds, irritation flashing through him at the emotion in her words; it doesn't make sense to him. She's always been one of the favorites — it'd always been her and Polaris who'd been the good ones, the perfect daughters, everything he couldn't force himself to be. Why should she want to run away from that? But before he can ask, she continues, and something snaps within him at the word sister.
Shut up, He snaps, lurching forward abruptly as the word sears itself into his mind like some grotesque brand. Shut UP, I'M NOT A GIRL! The last words burst out in a shriek so piercing it leaves his ears ringing and his throat raw, but he doesn't notice. He's too busy lunging at his sister's face, teeth aimed at her muzzle in hopes of ensuring she can never open her stupid big mouth to call him a girl again.
common || « french »
Messages In This Thread
cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 09, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 10, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 10, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 10, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 10:01 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 11, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 11, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 11, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Lainie - January 13, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - January 22, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Hyacinth - January 22, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: cause friend i’ll give you it all - by Zephyr - February 24, 2020, 11:52 AM