Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The woman who had seen him initially spoke, and Charles' gaze shifted nervously between her and the other wolf, who looked very tough. Charles was pretty sure he wouldn't be able to take him on (nor would he be able to take on the woman, or anyone, really -- life had taught him that much so far) but then again, he wasn't planning to try anyway. His tail twitched nervously between his hind legs and he licked his lips as he looked up at the woman. A legion is an army -- but this was her pack.

She said that he was far from wherever he was from, which was true enough to the mind of a wolf as young as Charles was. He nodded. I am. Was just exploring. He shifted his weight from paw to paw, not really sure what to do or say next; he hadn't exactly learned a lot about how to have a conversation or meet new wolves at all. The only wolves he really knew in his pack were his brother, who'd left, his mother, who'd left, and then Kaito and Leta. Charles felt a pressure on his bladder but talking helped, as it kept his focus on something else and his nerves in check at least a little bit. He wondered: Is your pack an army? Because she had said that a Legion is an army.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Charles - February 18, 2020, 09:41 AM