Noctisardor Bypass Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles didn't receive a proper answer to his question. He canted his head, and then frowned. The scary wolf said that it was dangerous to be out alone, and he blinked as if he didn't quite understand. Up until the point she got to the fact there were wolves out there who were being killed, though. He knew that his aunt Indra had died, but he didn't know about killed. Mother never wanted to talk about what had happened, so he didn't know.

My aunt died, he said, which wasn't really an answer, because he didn't know if she had died from being killed or just.. something else, he supposed. And my brother went away, but I think he was just sick of us. Charles licked his lips as he realised that might not have been a desireable thing to say. He wondered in that moment whether Riley was maybe killed, too.

The boy with the funny ears offered to come with him back home. Oh, he said as if he hadn't really thought about it, and he shook his head. If you want to. There was no value offered in Charles' tone, nothing that said whether or not he would prefer the boy to accompany him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop posting the eyeballs -- if you don't stop I'm gonna take them away from you - by Charles - April 16, 2020, 08:14 AM