Blacktail Deer Plateau turning tables
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
It had been a long time -- too long, even, since Raleska had met a wolf so observant of good mannerisms at their border. A brief flash of guilt then, as Kasatka looked away with an emotion unreadable in her gaze. Had Raleska inspired that?

She was at ease, in any event, by the proper display of subordination. She waved her own tail loosely in response, an ear flicked back to the Plateau to listen for any arrivals. She almost laughed unkindly at the Plateau looking like a nice place: it wasn't Kasatka's fault, but Raleska had never loved it there. "Hi Kasatka." The girl started, her tone tired but welcoming: "I'm Raleska. This is Rusalka. We could use some hunters here. I'm not the leader, though I could call for them if you'd like." She paused before sending her slim muzzle skywards in a howl for @Aningan, or @Rosalyn and @Erzulie -- but while they waited, tried to figure out how to best describe just what 'Rusalka' was. "We're kind of a roving pack. There's not many of us, but we're all close. Mostly just a group of...." She flipped through her catalogue of words she would use to describe the unique race that was Rusalkan. "..survivors. Sound up your alley?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
turning tables - by Kasatka - March 23, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 26, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - March 26, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - March 30, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - March 30, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: turning tables - by Kasatka - April 08, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - April 12, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: turning tables - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 04:47 AM
RE: turning tables - by Raleska - May 02, 2020, 09:09 AM