Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Simmik laughed and shook her head, not feeling awkward at all that she had been caught staring; she had blatantly done it. Her laughing continued with his, dying down after a few seconds and leaving a brief pause in conversation. She also remembered his strange word choice when he brought up the last time they had hunted together, and she couldn't help but laugh again. Good thinking, she said, leaning down to eat some more. She shrugged when he asked her what she did for fun. Honestly, she wasn't really sure what to say. Her fun might seem kind of weird to him. I like to explore the territories around ours and I like to see how much of the border I can run before I get too tired, Simmik answered, looking back down at her dinner. Not really what most would consider fun, but she liked it. What about you? she asked, her gaze seeking his again.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 06:29 PM