Chimera Fields You know me as the girl who plays with fire
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She only giggled at his compliment, pushing herself to go even faster to show him how fast she really was. She could run like this for a while she had found out, mostly because she did it pretty much every day to keep herself in tip top shape; she couldn't be a warrior if she wasn't. 

She ran for a bit without realizing he was no longer behind her. She was enjoying the burn of her muscles and the wind whipping against her face. But eventually, she glanced back to offer him a grin and he wasn't there. She slid to a stop, a frown forming on her face. Immediately, she retraced her steps, her gaze combing the grass for his spotty coat. 

When she finally saw him, she sprinted forward, a grin spreading across her face. Once she was close enough, she asked: What are you doing? and then launched herself at him, an excited laugh filling the space between them as she sought to pin him.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - April 24, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: You know me as the girl who plays with fire - by Simmik - May 18, 2020, 08:00 PM