Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He laughs, taking note of the wide eyed features of the woman before him at mentioning of not only being on the coast, but being out on a spit of land in the waters themselves. It was not her cup of tea, he knew, being far from any coastal wolf. Then again, neither was he, techniqually, despite his preferred terrain. 

Rusalka- Aiolos knew of them. Well, only by word of mouth really and knew the pack to be on not well off terms with Yuelong. Aiolos didnt even mention it. Why bother? Despite what the pack as a whole had formally done to upset the Yuelong Empress, Tundra was Aiolos' friend and had been far longer then Yuelong's formation and the allies and enemies which came along with it. 

Another chuckle and he nods his skull, tossing it to the side as she went on about his lifestyle. I know hu? Pretty wild, and to think, this isn't the first island I've lived on either. He was obvious seasoned to the idea of being guarded off from the mainland. It has its ups and downs, of course as any place. But I can tell you, it makes for very little risk of trespassers. You can see others out on the coast before one would ever think to cross the sandbar. Which meant very little risk of pupnapping, less likely to loose pups who wonder off and of course, no caches being stolen from. 

Though obviously when it came to food, hunting was limited. Birds, small mammals, fish and other sea live waa galore! But if you wanted something out of a herd, like elk of deer, that required mainland travel. Lucky for him and the pack, no member seemed upset with their diet. After all, they had decided to live on an island. And Rusalka? With it being close to the ocean, do you think you'll stay long? Last I'd known, that pack was on a plateau inland.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Aiolos - May 15, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - June 16, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - July 07, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - July 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - August 05, 2020, 01:26 PM