Stone Circle The day I found it won't be the same
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,107 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Private 
@Greyback @Kaito hopefully the little pp is ok <3 oh boi

There was little hiding it now. She had been frantic when she found out. It was a lie that it was a surprise to the girl. She had a feeling ever since she came back to Easthollow but Arlette hoped that it wasn't true. However, clearly she was getting closer to her due date, and teats had started to form along with other symptoms. A symptom that was undoubtedly related to being pregnant. It was also something that she could not hide. She had not been certain about the fact that she was pregnant because she had not been showing. Her mother always tripled in size it seemed but she hadn't become such a size. Luckily.

Arlette had been inconsolable for hours when realization had settled in. She was certain her mother was going to be pissed. She would definitely be kicked out, worse exiled. She had not wanted that for Kaito. Greyback already seemed to hate him and this would be a good reason for the patriarch to just throw him out as he had done with Vespera. She wasn't sure what outcome would be worse, be exiled with Kaito, or be separated from him. That alone could send her in another sobbing spree. Eventually, they had to decide what to do, and perhaps, if they would be honest- the Matriarch and Patriarch they might be kind with their final verdict. Arlette was a nervous wreck. She didn't want to lose her family or Kaito...

Her behavior had probably already been suspicious. She had not visited Siarut and Nanook yet, or their newborns. She loved pups and babysit. Now she hadn't bothered to stop by our of fear. She had avoided her mother at all cost since she had the feeling her mother could just sniff out a pregnancy. Same for Greyback, he was usually around his mother, and after his kind welcome she felt sick to have betrayed him so. Her parents would never approve of this. The thought made the female sick, so sick that she actually had to throw up from stress. It would only get worse if they tried to hide it any longer. So, they decided that they were going to tell her parents, and be honest. It had been an accident and hoped for her mother's maternal instinct to kick in.

Arlette walked with Kaito to find her parents. Hopefully, already together. Her legs were shaking, and her stomach was a swirl of anxiety, and perhaps some pups kicking as well. She wasn't even sure what she was feeling. Her mind was too occupied to feel everything going on in her body. They found her parents at their den. Arlette almost collapsed from stress when seeing them. Her bottom lip wobbled, tears springing in her eyes. Her heart hammering in her chest so hard and vividly that she felt like fainting. Her eyes fell onto her mother and Arlette just broke down. She fell to the ground before her parents. "I'msosorry. Iamsosorry--So--Sorry---Ididn'tmean---Didn'tPlan---JustHappened---," she gasped out through her sobs. "Itsallmyfault---. Don't--I--Kaitowasn't--"

She just couldn't say it. She couldn't voice it. "Pleaseforgiveme--Pleasedontkickusout. Please--I--Iamsosorry." She was almost in hysterics. Arlette couldn't get the word out so she submissively turned from her belly onto her back to expose her secret. Her fur by her belly thinner and her teats clearly enlarged. Now she was laying on her back it was clear that her stomach was also far more extended than it should be. Arlette continued to sob. All of her stress from the past days, perhaps even weeks all coming out in one go. She was never good at keeping her emotions to herself.
Messages In This Thread
The day I found it won't be the same - by Arlette - May 27, 2020, 05:24 PM