Stone Circle And I'm still scared of growing old
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,106 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
All Welcome 
I feel like @Siarut or @Greyback might be able to talk her into burying the bodies. Backdated a bit

It had been almost week since they died and Arlette had been reluctant to leave. The smell was not so pleasant anymore, but the young female didn't want to say goodbye. She couldn't. Arlette hadn't left their side, only to drink but she was never away for longer than 5 minutes. She was desperate to protect them as well. She had fended off many foxes and even pack mates. She didn't allow anyone close to them, afraid that they were going to take them away from her.

The female had not been at Nanook's funeral, in fear they would take them. She kind of feeling guilty, mostly towards Siarut since she felt that she should support him, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. She had to be with them. She associated the bodies with less pain, cause every time she moved her wounds would open and hurt. The female would just lie by their side. It was not a pretty sight. Arlette had been there right through the most awful of weather. She was muddy on her paws and underside and blood crusted around her wounds. She didn't really take care of herself ever since this all went down.
Messages In This Thread
And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - June 25, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - July 04, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 06:09 AM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - July 05, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - July 05, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Oryx - August 05, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: And I'm still scared of growing old - by Arlette - August 23, 2020, 09:54 AM