Ravensblood Forest Wer um die Göttin freit, suche in ihr nicht das Weib
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He gives a casual hmpf as she continues her most unusual silent treatment towards him. His smile remains as his golden hues never leave her own orbs, made up of an interesting shade of onyx. Consistent eye contact is a dominating and confident feature in wolves and dogs alike, but it’s something that comes normally to him. His body language is consistently confident and he carries himself with pride, something not new to him at all. Although he he forgets, all too often, the effect it has on those who see him as a potentially dangerous creature. Which is wise of them. He is dangerous when he wants to be and most of the time looks menacing due to his appearance alone. Though, in this moment, he’s casual in a carefree sort of way. Too lazy to want conflict at the moment and much too curious with this silent raven of a wolf before him.

So finally, he rolls out a chortle. “Strong silent type then, huh?” Then he comes closer yet still stopping about five feet away. With a dip of his head he introduces himself. “Donovan Azura. As you can tell I’m attempting to claim these lands as my own. I’m rebuilding my pack.” He states quickly to answer any possible questions of why he would claim such a monstrous amount of land. “You don’t talk much do ya?” He asks again. This time his tone of voice is more playful than anything.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Wer um die Göttin freit, suche in ihr nicht das Weib - by Kynareth Deagon - July 02, 2020, 05:26 PM