813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
Private 
@Donovan Azura 
set not long after this thread but before the upcoming drama
being vague about details. hopefully timelines don't get messed up later lol
set for late evening, clear, 74 F

The few hours it had taken her to get here had been torturous. Even though she ran most of the way, she couldn't quiet her mind. What she had learned about Donovan was terrible; the man she knew seemed so different than the one the Yuèlóng leader had told her about. But there was no doubt it was the same wolf, and there was little doubt in her mind that it was the truth. So then why was she making her way here now? Not to warn him (assuming she had any idea of what might be brewing), but to hear him confirm the story himself.  She wanted to hear his reasoning. What she would do with the information, she didn't know, but she knew she needed to confront him.

A large part of her was pissed; she felt mislead, like a stupid little girl, tricked by some handsome wolf in sheep's clothing. She wondered if the side of him she knew was even real, or if he just pretended to keep her around for his entertainment. That was what really had her fuming. She wasn't an idiot, and she didn't like to be made to feel like one. 

She stopped sometime before she reached his borders to catch her breath and compose herself. She didn't want to look at all disheveled when she saw him. She could do nothing about the pounding of her heart, but at least on the outside, she appeared calm. 

She stopped at the edge of the forest, her muscles tense as anger still flowed strongly through her. She drew in a deep breath, lifted her muzzle, and then howled for Donovan.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:00 AM