Neverwinter Forest and the wind, whispering soft lullabies
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He'd take a shoulder bump. Was better than nothing at least! He grinned, Yeah.

But that didn't last long. Yeah. The thing Ah. What cheer he had disappeared quickly. His ears tipped back. Well. There's no good way for me to approach any of it so I just gotta say it straight. I have pups in my pack too, and I'm sorry. He was certainly apologetic about it, and if she'd noticed before the weird way he was, it likely explained a thing or two -- this had been hanging over his head for how long, eating away at him? Either way, he was expecting it to be bad.

His head drooped, But when packmates of yours came by nobody said anything so I thought you hadn't gotten pregnant -- and that you'd turned me down anyway. Though from the god's eye view, she pretty much had, hadn't she? She'd picked Atausiq instead of Mal, not that he'd known. So getting asked to father other pups in my pack for those that wanted them didn't seem like a big deal -- I'd get to be a dad and that'd be great. But now knowing, it is -- and just.. I'm really really sorry -- But by then he was wound up enough that he was running sentences together, desperately hoping his explanations would equal forgiveness, I promised I'd be there to help out and I wasn't -- I couldn't -- and things would have been different but I can't go back and change anything now. I never ever wanted to hurt you and I'm sure I have and destroyed chances at everything, but I didn't know voice cracking just a little, and this isn't the way I wanted things, and I can't figure out how to fix it and I'm just really damn sorry-- Mal trailed off with a wheeze, barely managing to stop himself there or he probably would have devolved into bawling. He expected the anger, assumed he deserved it, was sure he'd hurt Hua beyond repair, and the only thing he could think of to stave any of it was to show how much it had hurt him, to be honest, because he didn't lie about things that actually mattered.
Messages In This Thread
and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 07, 2020, 11:23 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 07, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 08, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 08, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 11, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 11, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 04:48 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 12, 2020, 08:04 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 13, 2020, 02:42 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 13, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - July 14, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 01, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 01, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 11, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: and the wind, whispering soft lullabies - by Huā - August 20, 2020, 12:29 AM