Redsand Canyon They're throwing bottles at your house.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
He snorts at the other man's commentary, finding it deeply amusing. Almost as amusing as the attempts by the woman to stop him. Her words were nothing but noise; Revui was confident she could do very little to stop him herself, and if she called for help then it would be more fun for him - although, he did glance at his companion with a quick look-over. He did not look like a warrior; he had called himself a fisherman before, so anything Revui did would put his new friend at risk. He takes a slow breath; as he considers his options, Nemisis is chattering on.

You're from Ursus, right? She drawls, and Revui flicks an ear her way. The alliance she mentions is news to him but it is a curious concept. Why would there be any alliance between Merrick's valley wolves and this weakling? He stops striding along and turns to regard Nemisis as she threatens, I would really hate to explain to your leader that you disobeyed a direct order--

Whatever else she intended to say, Revui did not hear her. He let out a sound that was halfway between a grunt and a laugh. If you know Ursus, you know Merrick. I obey him alone. He pushes close to her, looking at her eye-to-eye as if he is a hungry crocodile and she, a puny river fish that he can snap up with ease. It is why I have not ripped that voice out of you yet.

If they were truly allies then she would assist him in his hunt, not threaten him away from one. They could share the bounty as friends. Or was she lying, hoping that the threat of Merrick's wrath would change Revui's mind? He had already cut in to Astara, and she was the shadow's queen. By comparison Nemisis' protests were nothing.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: They're throwing bottles at your house. - by Revui (Ghost) - July 17, 2020, 09:36 PM