Stone Circle ain't never been a gambler 'cause I'm always bound to lose
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,101 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Sorry for the wait!!

Arlette could understand that. Males were usually not that into young pups except for their own. At least, that was what she had seen so far. She nodded to the other. "I can understand. Though they are already mini adults when they are a few months old or at least better to converse with,' she spoke. The ground was starting to slope under them. She was not really taking him to her favorite place, but this was a pretty good one. Her shoulder hurt as she put too much force on it, so a limp appeared as she started to climb the slope. Luckily it wasn't too steep.

She eyed at him when he spoke about her mother. Of course, she would be kind to him. She made a non-committal nod to the male when he mentioned her mother. She looked at the continuous slope as he asked the question. "Pretty far," she assured him, at least far enough that he could get a sense of their territory. 'Not really. I never really went past the pack borders until a few months ago,' she commented. "I only know about the pack next to us and Kaistleoki, on the other side of the mountains." Then they almost reached the top of the slope. One could walk further but Arlette decided that this was high enough.

Below them stretched out the land, with the forest and the plains. Between the higher forest and the down sloped plains was the stone circle. To the left of the forest was Wapun meadow, and to the right in the distance was Lost Creek Hollow. "We have part of the forest and the plains. Those woods to the right in the distance was were our previous neighbors were, they moved. I believe North so maybe I do know a pack North if they settled there." Arlette watched the bison herd out on the plains, peacefully grazing, before turning to look at Kincaid.
Messages In This Thread