Redsand Canyon One more drink, one less I’ll lose
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Pack Activity 
Tori, Nemisis’s player, has given me full permission to power play and kill off Nemisis.
Backdated to the 24th of July.
EVERYONE in the Saints is highly encouraged to post or at least make a cameo pls ;)

It was late at night when he awakens feeling the coldness by his side. No Nemisis. For a moment he wonders where she’s gone off to. He knows she’s off causing trouble or perhaps just walking about the canyon. Standing from his spot, he stretches. He’s not really in that much of a rush, so he paws out of his den and follows the freshest trail of her scent. It leads all the way up to Healer’s pass, still no matter the walk, he follows. Perhaps the king and queen can have a pleasant night off by themselves.

He steps over a small circular cactus and as soon as his eyes flick up he sees the mottled brown woman. She’s got an assortment of plants upon a rock along with a regular sized, possibly smaller than most, hare. He assumes she’s baking up a nice little meal for him, though what Donovan doesn’t know is exactly how positively killer that meal would actually be. He thinks nothing of it and he’s pawing up beside her. His presence startles her in a way that he doesn’t often see. Then just as quick as it came it was gone. Her sly smile replacing it as she rubs against him, of curse he returns the affection by doing the same.

Then his eyes drift to the plants. Some of them stuffed inside of the rabbit. Though small and crushed up they're noticeable. It’s rushed and he looks down to her, inquires about the rabbit and the like. Something is off about her answer, so much so that he goes closer to investigate. He recognizes those fucking plants, those flowers. An abundance of golden flowers adorn this fucked up alter, a mix of White False Indigos and Marsh Marigolds — poison, she’s going to poison someone. Though he’s not instantly suspecting it’s him. She’s too obsessed with him to poison him — or so he thinks. 

He interrogates her a certain sadistic interest in his voice and he can tell there’s something wrong here. Mutiny. It has to be. Then his voice is booming, arguing and blame coming from his maw. She spits it viciously back to him. Mentioning that he was hers and if she couldn’t have him no one could. Speaking of how she would run the pack perfectly fine without him and he actually scoffs at that. 

As soon as she straight out admits to planning to poison him he’s on her. Teeth bared in a vicious onslaught of potential death. He will kill her this night and kill her he does. It’s a bloody battle and the vicious, bloodthirsty woman doesn’t go down without a fight. He’s able to give him multiple puncture wounds all over his body and two deep slashes from her canines horizontally across the top of his muzzle and underneath on his chin. They’ll surely scar. The same with his left ear, a deep slash that produces more blood than one would expect from a cut on the ear, leaving a nick in the rounded appendage. Not only that but she almost rips out a chunk of his shoulder, frenzied marks of gnashing teeth can he seen raking deep into his muscled shoulder and forearm. He swears she was going to rip his arm off at the shoulder. 

Finally, just barely when he begins to feel his arm going limp he snatches her up by the back of her scruff. He thrashes her about violently. The moonlight illuminating the nearly black blood spewing about them both. He rips his body into a rush shake, muscles rippling and shifting at the force of it. Unrelenting as a hurricane, she’s unable to shake him and she’s only then released by the chunk of skin he rips off of her. The woman stumbles to her feet and he almost feels bad for doing this to her. Shoving the vanilla thoughts to the back of his mind he goes for her again, this time slipping down far enough to snatch up her throat with long vicious fangs. 

No mercy. She has to die. She betrayed him. Just like Sasha did. Fucking die. Are the only words that slip into his mind. He crunches his powerful jaws down onto her windpipe and hears the most painful gasp of breath accompanied by a broken cry of near death. She cannot breath now and will surely die — if he doesn’t rip her throat out first. He hopes for the latter. Ripping his body back and forth, crimson life force spills out onto him and he revels in it.

Shaking her so much so her already broken neck twists her head sideways and her throat is nothing but gore. He nearly decapitates her and when he drops her lifeless body his eyes slide down the form of her stiffening body. Inhaling, exhaling deep breaths, barrel chest heaving up and down and his blood is still pumping with adrenaline. Coin gold eyes are wide and circular as he basks in his kill — wild and pupils small enough to be swallowed by a sea of fiery yellow. The sickly blue white light of the moon reflects the wetness of the blood that blankets his form. His entire head practically draped in curtains of dark red crimson. His cream colored chest is much the same and blood spews from the wound on his arm. His mouth and teeth are stained with it and it drips from his maw like he’s a rabied, feral animal. In this moment he is. Even with the pool of red forming beneath him he basks in the death of what he would consider a lover, a pack member, his equal. Now, only his betrayer. 

She is dead now — a member of his pack. He must show the others. Show them what truly happens when one betrays him just as he has been betrayed before. Tipping his massive head backwards, he lets loose a daunting, unearthly howl into the canyon calling all that he shares it with. When they show up he will be shown looking down to Nemisis’ dead body covered in blood looking like the devil himself — perhaps he is.
Messages In This Thread
One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Kynareth Deagon - July 27, 2020, 03:44 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 27, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Auriel - July 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - July 27, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Renard - July 27, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 28, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Midar - July 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM