Witch's Marsh well i didn’t tell anyone, but a bird flew by
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hums in acknowledgment when the other thanks him for keeping an eye out. Then perks his ears up when he hears of a taiga. He hasn’t travel anywhere around the taiga it seems. He’d remember if he did anyhow. Still he takes note of where the male tells Donovan where to send his brother if he finds him. 

“The Taiga. Got it.” He hums in contemplation. “Haven’t been that way but I’ll inform him if I get the chance.” He doesn’t know the loss of siblings, for he was the only child. He’s sure it’s the equivalent of losing his pack, so Donovan doesn’t judge him for looking. If he didn’t have strikingly obvious proof that his family hadn’t died right in front of him then he might be looking for them too.

He shrugs then, adding a useless “Well.” He begins. “Sorry I couldn’t be more help to you, peaches. Maybe we’ll meet again. If we do I hope you’re in for a spar next time we meet.” He gives him a wink and hops off the small hill and back into the swampy water. “Don’t get into too much trouble now.” He teases with a quick wink before beginning to pad off.
Messages In This Thread