Stone Circle I know I cannot heal the hurt
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,106 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Private 

Arlette kept to herself, a mere shadow of she was before. The happy and go-lucky side of the girl had been really scared away from her personality. She had luckily found a friend in Oryx and that new guy Kincaid seemed friendly enough as well. The ones she said away from the most was her mother, which also made stay away from the newborn pups. Sia was usually with her mother as well, same for Greyback, so that left her a little isolated from her family members. She just kept to herself, continuing the study of plants as much as she could do that by herself.

The girl sat by the stream, watching what grew around the banks. She crisscrossed through the stream until she nosed over a puddle. Her reflection stared back at her. She jumped back, before returning to look. Wounds were closing up and scarring over. She never was really confident before but having all this scarring made her even more insecure about how she looked. She turned away from the puddle. Confronted with the fact that she would always carry physical marks from that one mistake. Disobeying only once and it had marked her. Tears welled up in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - July 31, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 01, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 05, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 15, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 23, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Greyback - August 29, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: I know I cannot heal the hurt - by Arlette - August 30, 2020, 03:26 PM