Emberwood Across the violet sky
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He could tell his quirks had some kind of an effect on her. He takes down a mental note of that. He doesn’t usually like to seduce wolves for business purposes, half the time it doesn’t make a difference anyhow. Something he doesn’t mind is mixing business and pleasure. He couldn’t give fuck all of their packs didn’t agree. Hell, even if they hated each others guts and the idea of a physical relationship was there fuck yes he would take it. Hate sex is almost always the best.

Anyway, he gets distracted momentarily by the impact he seemed to have to her. Then as he challenges her she truly challenges right back, something he half expected her to do. She wants to know why? It’s too simple honestly. Not too many ulterior motives really. The only things that influence him are how he was raised, the slaughter of his family, his new pack, and the all around general desire for blood and battle. Fuck does he love it. Lives for it until battle itself causes him to live no more.

So he dares to step closer, collected smile on his face and his eyes twinkle with mischief. “Why?” He parrots. “Because I answer to only my own. I will run this pack the way my father intended me to. I was raised on bloodshed and I fucking love it. Should I name more reasons? Hmm, my family got slaughtered by humans only a couple months ago, but fuck me and my family I guess right? All because I see the world a bit differently than you and your cute little team. All because I don’t bother with niceties and live by my own accord.” Then his previously intense voice suddenly calms to just a whisper. He shakes his head and closes his eyes, sighing. The smile on his maw is calm and he speaks. “I truly am free.” He opens them again. “You are tied down by pesky allies who fear change or conflict. Those who are chained to society’s standard. Until you are free from law and the binds of what hold you down, only then can one truly be free.” His words are soft and genuine. Yet still he carries a hint of his usual cockiness to his town.
Messages In This Thread
Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 03, 2020, 04:56 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 03, 2020, 05:49 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: Across the violet sky - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 08:10 PM