Swiftcurrent Creek If you must wait, wait for them here in my arms as I shake
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,137 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette had decided that she couldn't stand being in Easthollow at the moment. She just needed a break from endlessly avoiding her mother and lurking on the borders. The female was tired to be vigilant all the time. The girl had a lot to process after all the events that happened and perhaps some traveling outside of Easthollow would do her some good. She was not completely without a purpose. She hoped to collect herbs and other medicinal items since that would at least help her with her medical trade.

Ever since she left though, the rain had not stopped. She didn't mind it too much. The sound was soothing, and being on the move kept her warm enough. It did gave her less visibility which resulted in feeling a bit blind in where she was navigating. She had reached a wild rushing river, and decided to follow it downstream. With the heavy rain, she only realized at the last moment that she was close to another wolf. Arlette's red eyes looked up before moving into a respectable distance. Her head low and curious, tail hesitant and carried low.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must wait, wait for them here in my arms as I shake - by Arlette - August 05, 2020, 07:57 AM