Little Goat Mountain the red string of fate tugs at my heart
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He can tell she notices his fucked up leg. The fact that Donovan is hurt probably makes her more comfortable in the long run anyway. Even if he wanted to eat her, and not in the way he’s currently thinking, he wouldn’t be able to catch her. His mind is unceremoniously dirty and he’s gazing to her with a continuation of his supposedly charming smile. 

“No at all, darling. It’s interesting, just like the wolf it belongs to.” He flirts shamelessly. He’s a man who doesn’t give a fuck and knows what he wants. He has no problem shooting his shot. Rejection doesn’t hurt him too bad after all.

Still he stands once more, trying not to wince from his paw. Now that he’s resting, he can definitely feel the pain a lot more. It doesn’t stop him from offering the beautiful woman to hunt with him. He walks just a bit past her and his leathery nose grazes the ground below. This area is know for goats, perhaps there are some around. 

Lifting his head up and the curl of his tail waves a bit in his hips, he’s gazing back towards her. “How about a hunt.” He asks giving her playful puppy dog eyes which seem comical coming from a man of his stature and appearance.
Messages In This Thread
the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 25, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Kynareth Deagon - August 26, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 10:32 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 26, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 28, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 30, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:09 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: the red string of fate tugs at my heart - by Leigh - August 31, 2020, 11:17 AM