Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Mal’s past life became briefly illuminated, painting a picture of a sorry cast of characters and, naturally, the ever revolving hand of change. Raleska hadn’t had a similar childhood, but she could identify to some extent with poor choices — Raleska’s entire life had been a rough accumulation of bad choices. 

Witches and spawn painted a strong picture, though. She neednt wonder after Mal’s true feelings, with strongly phrased language like that. What’s done is done. Raleska affirmed, thinking of Drageda — and Dacio. Had she ever been considered a monster? Maybe in Drageda’s eyes — but she suspected that they thought her more like a persistent annoying gnat. Your forest over there — what is it like? What are your people like? Meaning — who were you, what defined you, and what values did this neighboring pack hold?
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Raleska - October 02, 2020, 09:06 AM