Honeyed Pasture But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
How small was the world?

The answer was infinitely small.

Raleska's ears were the only thing that betrayed her surprise as Mal continued, detailing the trouble that visited his corner of the world. Only the tip of her ear twitched as he spoke of a man -- a man unmistakably familiar -- who had seemingly riled up enemies in the most unlikely of places.

He'd left her flowers. In a cave where she was sure she might have died. And maybe, this was all a dream -- all of this walking, restless wakefulness -- maybe she had died in that bitterly cold cave, and the surrealness she was feeling now was her ghost coming to terms with the incorrigible truth.

She shook that snaking thought from her head, her lips pressing in a firm line. So, Donovan and a white wolf. Well, she met Donovan, which meant she'd probably someday meet the white wolf too.. Lots of wolves fit that description. "What color are his eyes? The white guys?" Raleska queried, feeling a chill settle in the pit of her chest that she could not quite shake.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But here you come alone and crying, now you want to be my friend - by Raleska - October 28, 2020, 08:52 AM