Bearclaw Valley I know my love can be the killing kind
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
All Welcome 
Making a few assumptions about location and treatment for the sake of making a new thread. @Evien Since the assumptions mostly concerns your character, if any of it isn't cool, please lmk and I'll change it! All welcome!

Aventus awoke.

His eyes stirred behind his eyelids in a telling fashion, but he didn’t open them for a while. It took time for him to come back to his body. It started with a shudder in his too-tall ears as the sound of trickling water, dull at first, reached him and began pulling him to the surface. As the sound cleared and grew sharper, he began to notice other things.

The earthy smells of rock and moss. The bracing chill of the stone beneath him. The thrumming pain that embraced his torso with every breath he drew – that part was the worst. It tugged him abruptly from his reverie back to the real world. His eyes fluttered open the moment a particularly deep inhale resulted in stabbing agony along his flank.

He was in some sort of dark cave. The air within was humid, but the ground seemed dry. Aventus’ small torso was bound up in some kind of stiff makeshift wrap comprised of who knows what. The whole thing was quite stiff. He grimaced and made to stand, only to whine when his ribcage protested.
Messages In This Thread
I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 09, 2020, 06:51 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 09, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 12, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 15, 2020, 10:46 AM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - September 29, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - October 15, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - October 20, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Evien - November 16, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I know my love can be the killing kind - by Aventus - December 07, 2020, 12:58 PM