Neverwinter Forest you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
As discussed in Discord, one of the things missing here was that the writer is pretty dang sure nobody mentioned that two of the psycho trio were wolves now part of Ursus and that one was named Merrick. Not that he didn't mind being skipped on being forcibly recruited into a rather chompy quest, because that was generally not his thing. So, he was missing some of the context even though he would clearly know who they were talking about. Someone enlighten the poor idiot.

Kyr had brought up a few things that he wanted to know too, he was far more cautious about the whole thing. He peered at her for a moment before responding, I want them gone, but I'm a hunter, even if the player is too lazy to swap trades right this instant. He was not an amazing fighter -- he bluffed more than anything -- and did kind of feel like he'd probably mess things up if he got directly involved, even if he wanted to take a chunk out of Donovan for being a scumbag. But if it looks to be coming to that, there are a few here that I think would be good to tag along. If Simmik had to fight Donovan, could she? Now? But it's not like I set out to make an army, here. I think we have more healers than anything.. or at least there were a lot more wolves that tended more nurturing than fighting, as he'd ended up saying to Cupid uhhh... When was that? I'd imagine some of the other packs that joined us running them out of Ravensblood would be good to check with, too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you ask me what I'm thinking about, I'll tell you what I'm thinking about - by Mal - October 12, 2020, 08:58 PM