Moonspear what would it feel like if you tore me apart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Private 
Charles just didn't.. get it. What was so cool about this big rock? Why did Leta leave home for it? Now, Charles didn't care much about Easthollow. He oddly missed his mother, but at the same time it was good to be free. It was a strange mix of emotions. About Leta's motivations, well, the only conclusion he could draw was that her mother must hurt her, too, and that's why she left. Pretty clever. Charles hadn't ever seriously considered he could just do that.

Today he was exploring the big rock and found something that smelled super much of @Osiris. Charles' heart rate quickened involuntarily as he picked up the scent. He felt oddly exhilarated and licked his lips. It took a lot to resist the urge to pee over it. After a quick look left and right, Charles walked a tiny circle and then he sank through his legs and rolled around in this place -- possibly where Osiris had slept or spent some time -- enveloping himself in Osiris' scent.
Messages In This Thread
what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 21, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: what would it feel like if you tore me apart - by Charles - September 30, 2020, 02:37 AM