Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Figure we could wrap this up here? Aimi can officially be a Yuelong member! :)

A small dip of his muzzle towards Yunxu, a single corner of his lips turned upward yet still at the man who had quite the ass chewing for keeping his sister in the dark. Of course, Yunxu had found a lead on his family here in this region and did not want to miss the opportunity. Aiolos couldnt know if he would or not have done tbe same when it came to juggling which move to make.

The smile would be replaced with a laugh at Aimi's outburst, still having no intention of turning her back on her brother for long at all. Pissed off or not, she would still be there for him and finding a pack for himself was probably in her best interest. For any wolf, really. 

Come Aimi. He had really meant to say something more of 'Well come along then' but his lack of Mandarin tongue was still so awkward it may have sounded almost like a demand. Aiolos ginger ears folded down as a sheepish expression took him. Sister will happy see you. As best as he could manage, which was more then she knew of common so hey, she had to give him the benefit of the doubt! 

He lifted then off the shoreline and jutted his muzzle out to the side, an invite for them to follow along back home and what was to be her new home. He figured he could leave the work of asking about her skills and what her drive would be towards in the ranks to Hua, who could much better speak their tongue anyhow.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM