Arrow Lake Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Roll here! Sorry you know I had to do it to em. :’<
If you have a question with the roll rules pls feel free to ask!

Kynareth’s smile curled at the edges, golden hues flick to the others mouth, catching the liking movement. He dares to take another step forward, but stays stone still when he gets there. “Darling you know I can’t do that? What kind of leader would I be if I gave up a member of my pack to be killed by you? Not good, not good at all.” He hums deeply, almost eerily. Yet this type of behavior is moderately normal from his usual. Or from what Merrick’s seen at least.

The desire to tear the life from his throat grasps him violently, get revenge on his pack. Yet he doesn’t want to kill Merrick, rather he likes him. He does want to kill his blackbird though. No killing Merrick isn’t fun, fucking is fun. Yet it doesn’t seem Merrick is too interested in that at the moment. A fight then, Donovan will duel him. Not to kill, but assert dominance perhaps.

“Merrick, do you know how bad I want you?” He asks slightly, manic smile still in place. “We could be quite the team. Raising hell together.” His voice deep, smooth, all the while his sun-like orbs dance on Merrick’s form. “And I hope we can still have that. Even after this—“ His words are slow, just like his previous ones, except he ends it with teeth. 

Already too close for comfort, but also far enough for it to be obvious he’s attacking, he goes all in. Muscles bunching impressively beneath his coat as he’s lunging viciously towards the other. Golden eyes vibrant with that certain heat — lust for the bear wolf. Even as he comes in with an attempt to rip his throat out. Maw open, showing dangerous fangs, he will go for the side of Merrick’s throat, dipping closer to his jawline.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 02, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 04, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 10, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Kynareth Deagon - October 11, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 16, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Goodnight to all of you, wherever you are - by Merrick - October 23, 2020, 08:00 PM