Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
995 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Figured I'd post until Hua came about.

Another call sounded out along the border of his home. It was easy to mind the borders when you lived on an island, for really only intruders could enter from one point on the island. Bears, cougar, coyote, were all something the island wolves never had to worry about when it came to crossing onto the island. However, for those not accustom to the beaches or were caught off guard, there was the dangers of jellyfish, string ray, shark and the pull of the ocean all it's own. 

So when the call came he knew just where to tread and he would see a darkly grayscale female at the outskirts of the beach just off the sandbar. He didnt know the scent to be of pack on her for he didnt know much anything of the plain wolves savor what had been told to him by Hua. He knew of Ira by name and name alone. 

Coming in near, the red wolf dipped his chin to her respectfully and then, Hello, I'm Aiolos. He greets, What can I do for you?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - October 06, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Aiolos - October 09, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - November 13, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: You Will Never Know Unless You Go, Go, Go, Girl - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:36 PM