Wild Berry Meadow You givin’ up your faith for some fun
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
AAAHH IM dead af. That reply is good and make me laugh a bit too hard

The violent swish of her dark tail and the sprung eyes of this devil of a shewolf before him are nothing to prepare him for her reply. Though when she does he’s star struck, eyes widening comically and a light smile passing over his face. Then he’s throwing his head back in a fit of boastful laughter. Who even is this wild little thing? He wonders briefly. 

All he can do is give her one back. When someone is dissing you it’s always good to try and make them uncomfortable, works every time. So he finally stops laughing and leans down on a joking manner, face to face with this spitfire of a young woman. 

“Well I just so happen to be the alpha-douchebag of that pack.” He answers with a toothy, devilish smirk. It’s fun to shoot shit with someone who actually doesn’t give a fuck. “Shit. Pissing on peoples faces? Licking fucking toes? You’re a little freak, what the hell?” He chuckles positively and absolutely entertained by her. “Shit I haven’t tried it but you wanna be my first?” He asks a comically horrible and stereotypical wink being offered to her right after. He’s almost scared to know what she’s going to say next.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 10, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 11, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 12, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 12, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 13, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 14, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 15, 2020, 07:16 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Banshee - November 07, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: You givin’ up your faith for some fun - by Kynareth Deagon - November 09, 2020, 11:07 PM