Seaside Moors Momma's in the beauty parlor, Daddy's in the baseball pool.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
<3 i love WB and thank u so much for the muse boost

So what, you're content to watch your numbers wither away to nothing? Who will keep this pack afloat? Keep food in your bellies when you don't have the hunters to fill it?

Every question was a slap to the face, a pointed spear thrust further and further into Raleska's slipping composure. She'd had very little to start with, and now she felt herself wanting to prove to him he was just an idiot, an egotistical man who had no idea what he was talking about. "You misunderstand," Raleska countered, heat dripping off of her terse words. "We did all of this before you came along. We're not starving vagrants looking for a handout. We've managed to make a living here JUST FINE! WE FOUGHT DRAGEDA -- YOU -- YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO WE ARE!"

Shouting -- she was shouting -- but she was so FUCKING MAD! "You act like we're a pack that needs saving! But we don't need you!" And then she realized he had said she'd met some shitty men -- um, yeah, DUH!! When the entire gender was shitty, did that really leave her many options?? Every fuckin' man left. Every single one. Only the women stayed -- okay, one exception, and that was Aningan. But he wasn't a shitty man, and how dare Wintersbane insinuate that! "My little tirade?" Raleska scoffed, feeling the wind beneath her sails pick up. "Do you have any idea how insulting you are?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.