Sea Lion Shores Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
No sooner had her last syllable faded into furious silence had Raleska realized she might have overreacted. It was too late to take it back, so she would proudly own it -- sickened just a little bit by the twist of sick delight that came to life in her breast as she saw a flicker of shame darken his eyes. Good. Raleska was too proud to take anything back, and she stood with her fur on edge and needle-point teeth ready and waspy -- waiting for him to retaliate in that self-serving way men only knew how to.

Only he backtracked, offering an apology that instantly spoiled what little justified rage she'd held. Turns out for Raleska, it's kind of hard to be a dick when the person you're being a dick to isn't being a dick back. That crumbled the rest of her indignant rage like a house of cards. "It's fine." She said in the way women (and men) did, indicating things were not fine but we were gonna move past this, goddamnit. A heartbeat second later: "I shouldn't have assumed." That was as close to an apology as Miranda would get. "If you're gonna be Rusalkan long term --" Hah, was that a subtle jab aimed at him for being a male given men's track records in Rusalka? Who knows? "It's probably best you know the history anyway."

So yeah, you're welcome I'm being a dick.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sister’s in the drive in movies, brother’s at the old high school. - by Raleska - November 03, 2020, 10:22 AM