Firefly Glen Could it be, this misery will suffice
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
But Nuala apparently wasn't going to listen -- and this was not one of those times where it was ok. Mal basically never acted stern, he'd always try to get his children to just cooperate by convincing them that was the best choice, or more appealing at least. And even if they didn't, it usually wasn't a big deal. This was not one of those times.

As Nuala started forward again, he reached out and grabbed her by the scruff and started pulling her back and away. Just like you might yank someone back from stepping out in front of an oncoming car, Mal was pretty much doing the same, pulling his daughter back and away from the doomed creature -- and across to the no-wolf's side of things if he could manage it.

Nuala was in trouble, that was for absolute certain. Mal had missed the details of how Bronco got hurt while corralling his daughter, and when he did let go of Nuala, he was ready to practically tackle her if he had to, That was not a request, and you shouldn't be out here anyway. I'm pretty sure your mother is gonna have something to say about this, because I certainly do. He was ready to sweep her on back to the pack but Bronco's words brought his attention back to them. Mal looked back to Bronco and the other wolf, apologetic once he'd noticed the wound, I can bring some herbs back for that, a tip of his nose to Bronco, if you want. Her mom is a healer. I'm sorry we got in your way, this isn't a usual thing. And it sure as hell better remain not a normal thing.
Messages In This Thread
Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 14, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 15, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 15, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 15, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 15, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 15, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Mal - October 16, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - October 16, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - October 16, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Mal - November 14, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Could it be, this misery will suffice - by Antares - November 20, 2020, 01:43 AM