Broken Antler Fen this feeling’s dancing in my flames.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
All Welcome 
It hadn’t been easy deciding once again to leave home. Eshe was certain it wouldn’t be a forever thing, but she also wasn’t making any promises to herself. The young Frostfur just wanted to feel free to see what life might have in store for her. Expectations and obligations were things she was determined to keep at bay.

Plus, her brother had made some excellent arguments in favor of their departure, and who was she to argue with the guy? So, it was with their parents blessing that she and Tiarnach had made their way here--back to the Wilds where they'd first entered the world.

Tiar wasn't with her now as she walked. They traveled together, but constant companionship was not a requirement of their arrangement. The air seemed colder here than it had been back home. Eshe wondered at this as she trotted across the landscape, contemplating if it was because she was further North or if the elevation here was different. The thought had distracted her for a while, but then another distraction in the form of a loud, cracking sound had her freezing in place.

Her ears perked and swiveled as she listened, frowning slightly for a moment before her brain processed the sound and she smiled. Excitement lifting her steps, she turned and trotted off again, following the sound.
Messages In This Thread
this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 17, 2020, 01:17 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 18, 2020, 02:40 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 20, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 22, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - October 24, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - November 19, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Banshee - December 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: this feeling’s dancing in my flames. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 03:01 PM