Hideaway Strath Save me
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The large woman righted herself as he inquired about their new home. 
Neighbors? Definitely. 
Friendly? To be seen. 
Sinkholes? Not so far.
Snake nests? None she had found. 

Even though she couldn't read his mind, she would tell him all she knew.

"We have neighbors, it seems. On the other side of those impassible mountains, Moonspear resides. We actually ran into some of the Moonspear wolves when we first arrived to scout out the land. To the west, it seems there's a pack claiming the forest on the other side of the mountains past the Morass. Somewhere further northward is another pack, too. I believe we went around their claim coming here - but they are there. I don't know if they're friendly or not though." Nyra reported, sliding her gaze to look toward the moores and the mountains past them. 

"As far as the Strath and it's surrounding terrain goes, there is a ravine on the other side of the woodlands we claim. It has countless amounts of bones...speaking of which, Dove might leap with joy at the treasure trove. Additionally, I think it would be wise to be careful upon exploring the ravine. No doubt there are snakes in there, or even the occasional cougar." 

Rummaging through her brain a bit, she continued, "As secure as the Strath may look, and even feel, being enclosed on all sides by mountains, I strongly believe we should scout and patrol those mountains. Make note of every possible entrance to this place - and secure them, whether that be by blocking them off somehow, or otherwise." 
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Messages In This Thread
Save me - by Derg - October 22, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 22, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Save me - by Towhee - October 23, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Save me - by RIP Fury - October 25, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Save me - by Derg - October 25, 2020, 04:15 PM