Greatwater Lake i got my ticket for the long way round.
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
447 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
All Welcome 
The day was an unexpectedly cold one. Eshe awoke to find herself shivering while the sun came up. She looked around to see if @Tiarnach was near, but couldn't find anything more than his scent. It wasn't unusual, so she merely stood and gave herself a good stretch before setting off to find a stream to drink from.

It didn't take her too long to find the edge of the great lake they'd camped near. She sated her thirst and then stood at the shore, watching a few ducks as they skated across the water's surface. She thought of her mother, and what she had warned them of before they'd set off.

Liffey had not approved of them deciding to leave the pack so close to Winter, but she hadn't tried to stop them. Somewhere along the line, her mother had learned better. But her warning had been firm, and now that Eshe felt winter's chill digging its claws into her dark spine, she knew well that it likely needed to be their next move.

It was time to find a pack to settle in with for the Winter.

Eshe sighed, wishing there was more time for her to take things slow and not be rushed into a decision. But, she knew better than to argue with nature. Turning from the water's edge, she started hunting down her brother.
Messages In This Thread
i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - October 25, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 03, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 05, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 08, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - November 23, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 08, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - December 12, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 07:24 PM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Eshe - January 11, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: i got my ticket for the long way round. - by Tehama - January 15, 2021, 05:46 PM