Nova Peak Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin'
948 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Taki smiled a little and shook her head. She noticed his nerves in the way he shifted on his paws and in the curve of his smile. She briefly touched her nose to his shoulder to reassure him he had no need to be nervous. Then she looked back toward the mountain to search for movement.

It was Wylla that answered first, and Taki dipped her head in a respectful greeting. She had no knowledge of the other woman's falling out with Mahler; she tried to stay out of things that were not her business, and the relationship between the two Eisens fell right into that category. She had given up on the idea that Mahler might reciprocate her feelings a long time ago and just recently, the bitterness over it had started to fade into acceptance. She had no desire to be in the middle of whatever was going on between him and Wylla; she was far more concerned with her two sons and spending time with them. Ego returning had been a gift she hadn't ever expected to receive, and she wouldn't take it for granted. 

Wylla looked between them before finally settling her gaze on Taki. This is my friend, Taikon, she explained. I have invited him to join Sagtannet. She would leave discussion of his skills up to him; it was not her place to speak of what he was and wasn't capable of providing for the pack.
Inuttuk
Common

Messages In This Thread
RE: Feels like I'm the only one that's sick of playin' - by Takiyok - October 27, 2020, 12:35 PM