Neverwinter Forest We settle down to cut ourselves apart
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He frowned, also not liking the fact the guy was in Yuelong to start with. I'm not okay with it. -- That was what I'd said to her! I don't want him near my kids -- but I don't have a choice in it because apparently she trusts the woman the guy showed up with more than that. I didn't get to argue more! Conversation shifted to other important things -- we didn't get back to talking about it. Which he was unsure what to say more about. He hadn't told Simmik about himself and Aibreann's confirmed relationship, and whatever was decided between himself and Hua, he hadn't said more there either. Not until stuff was sure, was his thought. It wasn't like it changed anything.

He continued, kind of strained about the whole thing, I'm afraid he's gonna show his real colors and hurt someone there. I don't want it to be Hua, I don't want it to be the kids. And I don't want it to be her packmates either. None of us deserve that. If he could be used to hurt the Saints, maybe it'd be worth it. But that guy was unstable. Something's gonna go wrong. And they'll all be left to pick up the pieces.
Messages In This Thread
We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - October 28, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 28, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - October 28, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - October 29, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - December 04, 2020, 03:35 AM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Simmik - December 16, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: We settle down to cut ourselves apart - by Mal - January 02, 2021, 07:06 PM