Firefly Glen come on chew on my heart
416 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Charles was enjoying this conversation a lot. In Easthollow he had been withdrawn because life had taught him that if you opened your mouth you got punched in the teeth, but here in Firefly Glen it was going much better. Leta had been Charles' only friend his whole life, so it was strange that he was actually making a friend now. And not just a friend, but like... A really good one? At least, he could only assume that she thought he was pretty cool considering he was totally flirting with her and she was responding pretty positively.

The coywolf smirked when Dhalia said that he should do it only if she was the Snow White (that must be some sort of princess) to his princely fairytale. His life was as far from a fairytale as could be, but Dhalia didn't need to figure out that he was just some ugly loser from Easthollow. He enjoyed being in this position a lot.

When she suggested he might already have his eye set on someone else, Charles couldn't help but chortle out a laugh. The thought was kind of funny to him, even though it made total sense that someone might think he hit on everyone he met since he was hitting on this girl that he had literally just met. Well then, Pretty Miss Dhalia, Charles said, his eyes all serious as he looked back at her, though the mischievous grin on his face suggested that he was still totally joking. Will you honour me of... He wasn't sure what the exact lines were, and stumbled over them a bit in the process; not because he was nervous, but because he was unsure if the text was correct. It could make him feel either as if he was shy or unsure, or show her that he just wasn't very well-taught in language. One of his ears perked as he heard some far-off honking and his grin widened as he continued: .. Joining me on a wild geese hunt?? And he dashed off in the direction of the geese honks; there were maybe four by the sound of it. Maybe something was wrong with them such as wounded wings, that they hadn't flown south yet; all the better if there was, because that meant they would be easier to hunt, even if his main operative here was to have fun.

feel free to pp however many geese there are and what state they are in and whatnot :-) i am enjoying this thread and these sassy goobers a lot!
Messages In This Thread
come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - October 31, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - October 31, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 06, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 12, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 15, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - November 20, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Dhalia - November 22, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: come on chew on my heart - by Charles - December 02, 2020, 01:45 PM