Whitefish River For the lover I've lost
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had avoided Kaistleoki for several times now, as she had other pressing matters and didn't want to show them how she looked now. Life on the road was hard on her and she was not as skilled of a hunter as her mother. She hoped that she could find some refuge with Ira for a few days. She had just left the Saints. She wished to be with Derg, she liked him. But... how much did he like her? He was kind and friendly with her, but he seemed like his friend, flirty with everyone. Since she didn't want to just join a pack for one wolf she had decided in a spur of the moment not to follow them. Perhaps it was also because Kynareth had snapped at her. He might not think of her as a good fit for Derg. And perhaps, a break from Derg would be good. If she really liked him she could always go after him... if she was that bold.

For now, she was at the borders of Kaistleoki and howled for @Ira. She had not seen her since she had told her about liking Kaito. Her life had definitely taken her to a darker place. However, ever since meeting Derg, and Stjor, she had found a bit more confidence in herself. She should be proud that she lived, she had to live for Kaito, make him proud. So she had set her own insecurity aside, knowing that she probably had to tell Ira what happened to her. But... she was getting better at that.
Messages In This Thread
For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - November 02, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Emrik - November 04, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - November 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - December 07, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Ira - December 29, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: For the lover I've lost - by Arlette - December 29, 2020, 04:47 AM